À espera dos bárbaros
sexta-feira, fevereiro 18, 2005
  Ontem, num blogue ao lado deste, um jovem das Filipinas escreveu isto:
Fear
I take the MRT everyday to go to work. But this Tuesday, I opted to ride a taxi because our office was near the area where the bombing occurred. And then in the afternoon, my officemate managed to convince me to ride a bus with her. We managed to have a normal conversation all throughout the ride. It was only after I got off the bus that I realized how scared I was. My knees were shaking and I wasn't breathing normally. I was so thankful that we reached our stop safely.
I know that it was exactly what the "terrorists" wanted to do. To instill fear in us. And I know that we shouldn't let them succeed. But I can't help it. I am scared.I hate this feeling. I hate what they are doing. And I hate whoever is doing this things.
 
Comments: Enviar um comentário

<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Materiais de Consulta
ARCHIVES
11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 /


Powered by Blogger